We’re now open! Indoors - alcohol only with a main meal – last entry 7pm. Doors close at 8pm. Outdoor opening times may vary, call us for more details.
Why Our Pub is Great
Friendly service, a stylish and informal setting and delicious food are just some of the things that make Lockards Farm in Dumfries a great place for an impromptu lunch, family meal, cosy dinner for two or drinks and sharer platters with friends. When it’s warm and sunny, dine alfresco in the beer garden, which has a fabulous pagoda with contemporary dining furniture. There’s a fun indoor play zone for pre-schoolers, and a fenced outdoor play area for older children. While they are crawling, sliding, and climbing the play tower, the adults can relax a little; perhaps over a pint of real ale, a craft beer or a nice glass of red wine. The bar has an extensive range of beers, wines and soft drinks.
We are all about choice. Explore our menu and you’ll find a perfect balance of old favourites, classics with a twist and fresh ideas. Rotisserie chicken is roasted right in front of you. And it comes in all sorts of tempting styles.
When you eat out in Dumfries, you want the food and drink to be just right. That’s why we give you the option to personalise your plate. Order a classic main, and swap your sides if you wish. Have your meal exactly the way you want it at that moment in time.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Dishes are always freshly prepared using quality ingredients; like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken, our responsibly-fished cod and haddock and the langoustine tails in our golden Whitby scampi that are fished in UK waters.
Book a table for a special occasion, or call in for a week day treat. Our pub is suitable for every occasion when you can be sure you’ll have the best pies, burgers, steaks and curries as well as our signature rotisserie chicken on offer. You’ll also find exclusive dishes created by our chefs in our annual Chef of the Year competition.View our Menus